We’re just a month away from Time to Fly, and team Joggers for Julian has a huge fundraising goal. Our goal this year is $21,785.00 — the exact amount we need to hit a lifetime fundraising amount of $100,000. And we need your help.
In appreciation for your help in meeting this goal, we’re going to be donating tickets to events in the Twin Cities. First up is an event that Julian himself would have loved: YouTube stars Dan and Phil – The Amazing Tour is Not on Fire. This show has sold out in most cities, and we have *3* tickets for one very special donor. Here are the details:
- EVENT: Dan and Phil – The Amazing Tour is Not on Fire
- DATE: Wednesday, June 1 at 7:30pm
- LOCATION: Orpheum Theater
- NUMBER OF TICKETS: 3 (upper balcony — value of $80/each)
HOW TO ENTER THE DRAWING FOR THESE TICKETS
- Go to the Donate page and make your donation of $100 or more before 5pm Friday 5/27
- Send us an email at firstname.lastname@example.org to let us know you are interested in the tickets
- We’ll announce the winner on Friday 5/27
Thanks for helping us reach our goal!